Democracy is Futile

"And finally, democracy is the eagle on the back of a dollar bill, with 13 arrows in one claw, 13 leaves on a branch, 13 tail feathers, and 13 stars over its head -- this signifies that when the white man came to this country, it was bad luck for the Indians, bad luck for the trees, bad luck for the wildlife, and lights out for the American eagle." -- Johnny Carson

Existence is Futile, the comic.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, United States

Discovery can lead to unpleasant things. But that's part of the gamble.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Remodel, Reconstruct, Re-evaluate.

I need to do something with this space. Maybe, due to the staggering popularity of my comic, I'll use this to put the failures/bonus/votes or something. Yeah, by massive popularity I mean I have five readers. That's right, you almost can't count them on one fuckin' hand.

By the way. All the old posts that were here have been transferred to livejournal under a special tag. If you are sadistic to want to read that depressing crap, let me know and I'll let you bask in my miseries. [Requires LJ membership]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, interesting. How do you move posts like that, I didn't think it was possible. Although, on that note, how do you see the posts? You probably don't believe me, but someday I might want to bask in your memories.

August 15, 2006 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home