Democracy is Futile

"And finally, democracy is the eagle on the back of a dollar bill, with 13 arrows in one claw, 13 leaves on a branch, 13 tail feathers, and 13 stars over its head -- this signifies that when the white man came to this country, it was bad luck for the Indians, bad luck for the trees, bad luck for the wildlife, and lights out for the American eagle." -- Johnny Carson

Existence is Futile, the comic.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, United States

Discovery can lead to unpleasant things. But that's part of the gamble.

Friday, August 11, 2006

What's the point, you ask?

Well, this refurbished blog can serve a few purposes...

1) I'll move the voting from Existence is Futile over here.
2) I'll move the comics that do not end up being funny over here.
3) I can make fun of the American political system. I know, like shooting fish in a barrel, only these fish smell bad and are ugly, so they deserve it.
4) I dunno, we'll figure it out, suggestions?

6 Comments:

Blogger drëâmè® said...

hmmmmm... interesting. AND your comic is perfectly popular! You just need to make more!! Don't make me get an airplane ticket, come there and force you to create more of your masterpieces!

Sweet dreams :)
Sahar.

August 11, 2006 8:14 PM  
Blogger Drache said...

Wait a minute. Are you claiming all Americans smell bad and are ugly? Careful what you say, or this is one fish that likes the taste of human blood. ;)

August 13, 2006 9:41 PM  
Blogger Instantiable said...

Sahar: I don't think you'd have parental permission to come visit Missouri =P

But thanks for the threat! Now I just need someone else to make that threat so I can take them up on it...

Drache: No, I'm claiming our political system is a bunch of smelly fish. And good luck with your blood fetish. What kind tastes best, anyway?

August 13, 2006 11:24 PM  
Blogger Drache said...

AB negative. Has a sweet taste to it.

August 14, 2006 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take up the threat at your proxy, Sahar! hear that Stantia, you better watch out! And Sahar, you should come visit us, it would be wonderful!

August 15, 2006 3:44 PM  
Blogger Instantiable said...

Umm, actually, I was talking about someone who needs a plane ticket to see me. You, however, do not.

August 16, 2006 2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home