Democracy is Futile

"And finally, democracy is the eagle on the back of a dollar bill, with 13 arrows in one claw, 13 leaves on a branch, 13 tail feathers, and 13 stars over its head -- this signifies that when the white man came to this country, it was bad luck for the Indians, bad luck for the trees, bad luck for the wildlife, and lights out for the American eagle." -- Johnny Carson

Existence is Futile, the comic.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, United States

Discovery can lead to unpleasant things. But that's part of the gamble.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Whatcha think?

Opinion time:

When I put out a comic that clearly isn't funny, or one that just doesn't read well or was not meshed out well enough, should I put them here? So we can all pick them apart and I can get better? Or should I just leave them on Existence is Futile and move on? Also, do you guys want to hear my excuses, or would you rather avoid the pessimistic commentary? Anyway, enough for now... now I gotta go put in all these damn links...

6 Comments:

Blogger Drache said...

No Excuses!!! BAH!! I don't want to hear your whining! Just post them!! ;)

August 16, 2006 8:33 PM  
Blogger Instantiable said...

Well, Vernacular was created on like two-three hours of sleep.

Sterile was an inside joke. As in so inside it was only funny inside my head.

August 16, 2006 8:44 PM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

I want all of your cartoons, or atleast the last 25, to be on the page.

August 17, 2006 12:51 PM  
Blogger Instantiable said...

Alex: Ok, I will attempt to adjust accordingly.

I'll do 25 entries, that will eventually equate to 25 cartoons once the other stuff starts falling off.

August 17, 2006 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say you leave them on Existence is Futile, since you took the trouble to separate comic from other, it would be more organized (as OCD as you are...) to keep the two pages distinct. Especially since the format is the same, background, etc. Comic vs. No Comic is a distinguishing feature.

August 18, 2006 12:05 AM  
Blogger Instantiable said...

Yeah, but I feel like the scarred, ahem, rotten apples staunch my flow.

August 18, 2006 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home