Democracy is Futile

"And finally, democracy is the eagle on the back of a dollar bill, with 13 arrows in one claw, 13 leaves on a branch, 13 tail feathers, and 13 stars over its head -- this signifies that when the white man came to this country, it was bad luck for the Indians, bad luck for the trees, bad luck for the wildlife, and lights out for the American eagle." -- Johnny Carson

Existence is Futile, the comic.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, United States

Discovery can lead to unpleasant things. But that's part of the gamble.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Vote Completed: Down in History posted

Voting completed, Down in History has won. You can view it by following this link. Next vote will be posted tomorrow.

If you read this and like my comic, you are obligated to contribute to the vote, in order for this to be a truly functional democracy.
{Kyle is the strong rep with two votes}

A-0) Order-in
B-0) Smell Like
C-0) I Wonder...
D-1) Rebels
E-1) Bubbles
F-2) Who the hell...?
G-1) Channel Change
H-1) Diuretic
I-3) Down in History *WINNER*


Notes:
D will be four frames.

15 Comments:

Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

your goin down kyle ! your goin down !!! ...in history >:(



:>

August 14, 2006 8:13 AM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Channel change please!

You know thanks to you, I have to update like 82jd9182dj9128j2 links when I get back from vacation.

August 14, 2006 9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I don't remember what's what...how about REBELS?

August 14, 2006 12:17 PM  
Blogger Drache said...

My vote counts as 2 doesn't it. Mwhaha!! Let's see...what do I want.

Oh, and Deb. who the hell do you think you are threatening me!! that's is, I'm flying out there and we're taking this to the streets!! lol

August 14, 2006 12:49 PM  
Blogger Instantiable said...

Wow, the votes are all over the place. Interesting. All votes noted, updating scoreboard as well.

August 14, 2006 3:43 PM  
Blogger drëâmè® said...

hmmmmmmmmmm since everything is all over the place I'll vote something not all over the place: Down in History.

August 14, 2006 5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUBBLES!!! It will win someday darnit! >P

lol.

August 14, 2006 11:41 PM  
Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

Yessssssssssssssss. sahar, you rawk girlie.

August 15, 2006 7:54 AM  
Blogger Sean said...

My stomach hurts. it's almost 6am and this will go down in history as one of the worst nights sleep this summer :P .. I'm too damned clever for my own good

August 16, 2006 4:58 AM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Hey I didnt sleep at all monday night. So keep that in mind.

August 16, 2006 10:08 AM  
Blogger Instantiable said...

I have a feeling my democracy is being usurped. Someone is particularly influential. Perhaps their vote should be worth .1, since they have such a magnetic personality. *tease!*

I'm with you guys on the no sleep thing. Pager duty last night almost killed me. But I slept enough, and certain aspects of my life give me the strength to crawl forward...

...and crawling lets me look up her dress.

August 16, 2006 10:21 AM  
Blogger drëâmè® said...

last: You rock too :)

August 16, 2006 2:23 PM  
Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

baileyyyyy you da man, too ;)

August 16, 2006 6:35 PM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Can I vote for channel change yet? Or too soon. If I vote before you even post , do I get 3 votes? :P

August 18, 2006 4:07 PM  
Blogger Instantiable said...

You can't be sure I'll carry that one forward! Don't give in so easily to the principles of induction =P

And no, if I let people vote in advance, they'd just say, "I vote for comic A forever."

And then never come back ;-)

August 18, 2006 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home