Democracy is Futile

"And finally, democracy is the eagle on the back of a dollar bill, with 13 arrows in one claw, 13 leaves on a branch, 13 tail feathers, and 13 stars over its head -- this signifies that when the white man came to this country, it was bad luck for the Indians, bad luck for the trees, bad luck for the wildlife, and lights out for the American eagle." -- Johnny Carson

Existence is Futile, the comic.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, United States

Discovery can lead to unpleasant things. But that's part of the gamble.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Comparisons

It was recently pointed out to me that my comic reminds someone of Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I thought about it and it almost seems there's more similarities in the characters than there are differences. Mine are more toned down, a little more based on reality (especially the part about not being fast food items), but I can't help but see Master Shake, Frylock and Meatwad in human form sitting on the couch.

I hadn't realized it until now.

Your thoughts?

3 Comments:

Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

If I can add one more thing, it would be that you must archive your work and you also should think about copyright.

August 18, 2006 6:18 PM  
Blogger Instantiable said...

Archive? How so? And I realized I wasn't crediting you as thoroughly as you deserved, you may check None of a Kind and let me know what you think.

I'm feeling strangely creative, unfortunately I should be excessively exhausted... One more post, one more banner, then I'll go!

August 19, 2006 1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I needa see that show...

August 24, 2006 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home