Democracy is Futile

"And finally, democracy is the eagle on the back of a dollar bill, with 13 arrows in one claw, 13 leaves on a branch, 13 tail feathers, and 13 stars over its head -- this signifies that when the white man came to this country, it was bad luck for the Indians, bad luck for the trees, bad luck for the wildlife, and lights out for the American eagle." -- Johnny Carson

Existence is Futile, the comic.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, United States

Discovery can lead to unpleasant things. But that's part of the gamble.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Check it...Banner time

It's 16k though, that's a bit greedy... So I resized it...
If you look really close, you can see a small loss of quality, but whatever. I figure this is a good celebration reward for something I found out...
Google "Democracy Is Futile" (with quotes) I'm at the top of 10,400 hits =)

4 Comments:

Blogger drëâmè® said...

oh wow... nice google thing... :) & the banners are nice. Nice and simple.

August 19, 2006 5:09 PM  
Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

lol sweet

August 19, 2006 7:16 PM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Wow that is great news on the google front. I wont lie: I am a hacker and I did it.

I would use the most sharp banner possible, 50K or 75K isnt a big deal.

August 21, 2006 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay congrats!! :D

Also, what is the code for these banners? AKA how do I post them on a blog, or journal, of sorts?

August 24, 2006 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home